Perth-Tours WA Terms and Conditions
- Perth-Tours WA has prepared these Terms and Conditions to describe our practices regarding Day Tours and the Guided Walking Tours no other terms will be accepted, unless agreed in writing with Perth-Tours WA.
- Perth-Tours WA welcomes your comments or enquiries regarding this Terms and Conditions. Please e-mail us at info@Perthtourswa.com.au or contact us at the following address or phone number: Perth-Tours WA, PO Box 256, Scarborough WA 6922, Australia, +610432414887
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia in Australia and by booking a Tour, customers agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Perth-Tours WA may at its absolute discretion change these Terms and Conditions, such as substitute a different route, prices, departure time, from time to time. If we make changes to these Terms and Conditions, reasonable effort will be made to notify customers.
Details and conditions
- At pick up point Customers should hold a valid confirmation letter, or gift certificate.
- Altered or damaged vouchers will not be accepted.
- Only vouchers purchased from an authorised point of sale will be accepted.
- Medical conditions should be disclosed on the form provided prior to the commencement of the Tour.
- Customers agree taking the Walking Tour at their own risk.
Indemnity and disclaimer
- All customers release and indemnify Perth-Tours WA and all of its personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of participation in the Walking Tour including (but not limited to) personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Neither Perth-Tours WA nor any of its personnel will be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond their reasonable control any element of the tour is not provided.
- Neither Perth-Tours WA nor any of its personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred if, for any reason, the Tour is suspended, varied or terminated at any time.
- Neither Perth-Tours WA nor any of its personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from late attendance at pick up point.
- Neither Perth-Tours WA nor any of its personnel will be liable to any person for any loss or damage sustained or incurred arising from any change in the value of a Tour occurring between the publishing date and the date the Tour is attended.
- Perth-Tours WA reserves the right to exclude any person from a Tour for disturbing other Customers or interfering with the Tour Guide while conducting the Tour in a safe manner.
- Perth-Tours WA reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel the Tour at any time after the Tour has commenced.
- Customers may give right for any promotion or matter incidental to the Tour, as required in CS 6.2.3 Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement Form provided.
- Customers acknowledge that Perth-Tours WA has the right to use such publicity photos in any medium (including, without limitation, the Internet), and in any reasonable manner it deems fit.
- Customers Photographs while on Tour remain copyright of Perth-Tours WA and may only be used or reproduced by Customers for private or domestic purposes
- Customers Photographs while on Tour must not be used for any commercial purpose, including promotion of any supplier or any supplier’s products or services, without Perth-Tours WA’s prior written permission.
Terms of payment
- Perth-Tours WA vouchers are non-refundable.
- Bookings can be changed up to 48 hours prior to the tour date,
- Perth-Tours WA may accept changes to any booking required for time or date to another available time or date.
- Perth-Tours WA may not accept changes to any booking for the reduction in number of Participants.
- Changes to booked Tours will incur a 10% administration fee.
- If notice of cancellation is given 48 hours prior to the commencement of the Tour, a 10% administration fee will apply.
- If notice of cancellation is given less than 48 hours no payment will be refunded.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and include Australian Taxes (GST).
- The Tour will be cancelled if the Tour Guide decides that the weather makes the Tour unsafe.
- If the Tour Guide decides to cancel the Tour, Customers will be given the option to book on another day or money will be fully refunded.
- Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the ticket from Perth-Tours WA or an agent.